Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Memory Pages

I recently decided that I was going to start a new kind of page to go with my chronological scrapbooks. These pages are called "Random Memory" pages. Random Memory pages highlight trends, sight/sounds/smells, incidents, and favorite experiences from all times of my life. They all have the same layout, and each page has lots of journaling and a picture or 2 if I have one. With a layout already in mind, I can spend more time recording my experience, and less time trying to create a cool page for each one. I've only made a few of these pages, but I am pleased with the idea and think it will help me to express myself more in my scrapbooks.
Now I keep index cards or a notebook in my purse wherever I go. If I think of an idea for a random memory page, I can record it right away. I came up with lots of ideas at my cousin's graduation ceremony from nursing school...I just need to get scrappin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment