Thursday, August 5, 2010

3-D Girly-Girls

My mom and my niece, Taylor, came from California in July to visit us in Connecticut. I thought it might be fun to present Taylor with her own "thanks for coming gift" exclusively made by Aunt Tiffany. So I started quilling like crazy in May. Over the course of the next 2 months, I came up with several quilled girls as part of the present. Yes, part of the present.
I let mom, Taylor and my daughters choose the ones they wanted, since only my mom has any of my quilling samples. Here is what I came up with. Personally, I think they are darling. Without interruption, these little girls would take about 3 hours to make. In my world, they take a whole day to create because I have 5 children. They are about 2-2.5 inches tall. What do you think?

This was my 12 year-old's choice. She LOVES green!


Taylor chose the purple girl and my mom picked the pink one


This one I gave to my mother-in-law a few days ago

This one is mine :)

My 10 year-old decided to learn to make her own girl. She did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment