Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quilled Bride and Groom



I think this is the most adorable little married couple that paper can make! I couldn't resist buying this kit called Bride and Groom Miniature Kit from Quilled Creations. These 3-D quilled cuties are designed to be cake toppers, but please never put them directly onto the frosting! They are a little over 2 inches tall. They are also extremely intricate and their miniscule pieces can be very hard to hold onto before they are all glued together!
I loved making them so much (once I figured out how) that I made a set of them for my mom and some friends of mine who were engaged. My mom watched me make her bride and groom, but my engaged friends didn't realize for a few days that they were made exclusively out of paper, vellum and glue. I enjoy watching people's faces when they see my bride and groom up close. Most people are quite impressed. I like showing them off and I also like the compliments that follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment